Authenticity Therapy© Certification Training
26 CEU’s for LMFT's, LPC's, LCSW's, LMSW's and Licensed Psychologists
As presented at Harvard’s Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
- the philosophy and tenets underlying Authenticity Therapy©;
- AT's assessment method along the lines of the Authenticity Scale©
- he tools and skills entailed in treating clients with this modality;
- the protocol for the six-week Self-Love Clinic to offer to your clients;
- a full-day training in Brief, Solution-Oriented Trauma Resolution, the most effective method to extinguish body memory of trauma in only one or two sessions;
- the experience of the power of this method, which will heal your relationship to yourself, and expand your capacity for awareness of yourself and of your clients;
- four group supervision sessions following the training;
- a copy of Yudit Maros’ book Apple of My I: The Four Practices of Self-Love;
- Certifications in both Authenticity Therapy © and Brief, Solution-Oriented Trauma Resolution.
- CONFIDENCE in your clinical abilities!
Brief, Solution Oriented Trauma Resolution
Therapy going around in circles? Clients agreeing with your suggestions, but not following through? The culprit is likely to be the paralyzing effect of trauma. BSOTR is the safest way to extinguish trauma from the body's memory, without the risk of re-traumatization.
- assess appropriately for trauma
- create a resource state
- replace traumatic memories and body programming with a positive alternative.
Excellent training, a new tool that will help a lot of my clients and will allow me to build a stronger practice that focuses on trauma" Ingrid Rodriguez, Ph.D. "Very informative, thorough and clean delivery of information. Best workshop ever!" Nadine Oliveri, LMFT "BSOTR was the first training I took when I began my private practice. I realized I needed one of the new, effective styles of trauma treatments, as none of these systems is taught in depth in school. The cost of the class was affordable (especially when compared with other trainings!), and I learned everything I needed to know to begin using this treatment in just one day. I've been using it three years now, and have found it to be not only effective, but incredibly versatile. I have utilized this technique blended with art therapy, internal family systems (IFS), and hypnotherapy. My clients have reported no longer being troubled by traumatic memories, though they are not forgotten. One client even remarked "when I think about that memory, I no longer see myself in it!" I highly recommend this training, and it's trainer!" Briana Benn-Mirandi, CLAT; AT-R, BC; LPC; TRD
Learn to Love Yourself!
A six-week workshop to learn and practice the four main skills than ensure each day will be the best it can be. Based on research, the Authenticity Method goes to the very core of mental, emotional, physical and relationship health. You will learn how to pay attention to your inner voice, and accept it; how to calm yourself down in the midst of the turmoil called Life; how to communicate with your Inner Self about your true feelings and needs; and how to deliver to the promise to take care of yourself. This is positive self-parenting at its best, which is the foundation of all that we ever dream of: inner peace, balance, fulfilling relationships, and activities. Based on Yudit Maros's book Apple of My I: The Four Practices of Self-Love.
Authenticity Therapy Workshop
Authenticity Therapy is a new synthesis of the most effective methods in psychotherapy, streamlined and organized into a four-step (ABCD) framework and treatment protocol that goes to the core of clinical competency. A healthy relationship to Self, the ability to self-parent is at the foundation of health. Authenticity Therapy is a body-centered method for healing clients' relationship to their Selves through positive self-parenting.
This training has been an influential part of my shift in focus in my personal and professional life toward more self-awareness and better living" "Very clear, precise, step-by-step process to zero in on feelings and needs" "So creative, fresh and useful!"
The Authentic Therapist Workshop